SIAM NW'14 Conference
Terms and Conditions
- Please use one form per participant.
- Cancellations of the registration fee before 14 July 2014 will be refunded, less an administration fee of 20%. No refunds of the registration fee can be made after 14 July 2014, however substitutions will be accepted at any time.
- Cancellations of meals or accommodations can be made up to 21 July 2014. No refunds for meals or accommodation can be made after 21 July 2014, however substitutions will be accepted at any time.
- Confirmation that registrations have been received will be emailed by return; please contact the conference office if you do not hear from us within 5 working days of sending or submitting your form.
- Attendance and venue details will be sent to delegates by email during June 2014 unless the registration is received after that date, in which case the information will be sent to you within one week of us receiving the form.
- Payment is required at the time of booking to confirm a place at the conference.
- Delegates are advised that the conference organisers and Churchill College accept no responsibility for loss or damage to their property, or for any other loss other than in respect of death or personal injury resulting from the College’s negligence. Delegates are therefore strongly advised to make sure they have the appropriate insurance.
- There may be a photographer at the event and photographs may be used on future marketing materials. If you do not want your photograph used in this way please notify a member of the conference organising team.
- Data Protection Act (UK): Any information you provide will not be shared with a third party.
- All data will be owned by SIAM.
- The Conference Organisers reserve the right to alter the programme due to unforeseen circumstances.