Inside-Outside: Challenges and Prejudices
Terms and Conditions
- Please use one form per participant.
- Cancellations of the registration fee before 10 August 2015 will be refunded, less an administration fee of 20%. No refunds of the registration fee can be made after 10 August 2015, however substitutions will be accepted at any time.
- Confirmation that registrations have been received will be emailed by return; please contact the conference office if you do not hear from us within 5 working days of sending or submitting your form.
- Attendance and venue details will be sent to delegates by email during July 2014 unless the registration is received after that date, in which case the information will be sent to you within one week of us receiving the form.
- Payment is required to confirm a place at the event.
- Delegates are advised that the conference organisers, Christ's College and the PDN department accept no responsibility for loss or damage to their property, or for any other loss other than in respect of death or personal injury resulting from the College’s negligence. Delegates are therefore strongly advised to make sure they have the appropriate insurance.
- There may be a photographer at the event and photographs may be used on future marketing materials. If you do not want your photograph used in this way please notify a member of the conference organising team.
- Data Protection Act (UK): Any information you provide will not be shared with a third party.
- All data will be owned by the University fo Cambridge.
- The Conference Organisers reserve the right to alter the programme due to unforeseen circumstances.